Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm not crazy!

I talk to my unborn children. When they are in my tummy I talk to them all the time, and this is what I say.
I love you so much. I am so excited for you to come here. I can't wait to hold you and love and kiss you. You get developed as fast as can because we are so excited to love and hold you. I tell them how important it is to get developed that is a key phrase. I tell my babies this as much and as often as I can.
I always pick my due date. It is fine with me if I go before the date I have chosen, just never after.
I have NEVER been induced.
Lexi was 1 week early
MaKaya was 2 weeks early
Savanna was 3 weeks 5 days early
Crew was 4 weeks early
All my babies have been healthy and happy. The last two had a few blood sugar issues but nothing major. They have all came home with me from the hospital.
My friend tried my theory out, and guess what, it worked. She had her baby boy three weeks early. You go ahead and give it a try. Lets see if it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment