Thursday, April 29, 2010

It was bound to happen

I love my dog!
Am I cute or what.

Hello


Living with a house full of girls, it was only a matter of time before he got dressed up as a girl. He looks very much like my girls did as babies, but I'm happy to say that he is a cuter boy than he is a girl. Shaun was less than thrilled and even more angry when the pictures showed up on facebook. Now that they are on the blog I'm gonna be in real big trouble. I say relax dude, its only a few pictures. We sure do love our boy.

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at the pictures wondering who that baby was. You are WAY worse than I am. I merely paint toenails and maybe put on a little lipstuff. Nothing too harmful. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee, I too was wondering where the adorable baby girl came from! But you're right, he makes a cute girl but an even cuter boy!

    ReplyDelete