Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Break

Good Times!

We love the Penguins


Getting ready to jump

Soooooooooooooo I have to admit I was dreading, I mean dreading Spring Break. My no sunshine for days depressed state was not in the mood for bickering children all week long. But I have to say that we had a pretty darn fun week, doing a whole lot of nothing.

One night we went shopping (minus Boo) and it was a lot of fun. Not having to fight with the four year old left us with lots of good times. We hit lots of stores and each got something fun. We ended our night with a yummy dinner at Carrabas.

We met up with friends for lunch and playdates.

We played outside and enjoyed some sunshine! YAY FOR THE SUN!!!

We stayed one night in Midway. The kids went swimming. Kids love to swim, as for me I only like to swim if there is sun involved. Indoor pools are not for me.

We ended the week with a trip to the Aquarium. The penguins were so fun to watch. They would jump up and the dive off into the water. Crew was fascinated with all the bright colors.

Driving home from Salt Lake thinking about the week we just had, got me really excited for Summer. The kids and I really have a fun time together. We love to be on the go and have fun.


1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how old Tyler looks. I haven't seen him in awhile I guess because he looks so big and grown up. Wow - I thought he was like two still. Wierd.

    ReplyDelete