Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Highlights of 2013

This will be one of my all time favorite pictures ever!  This little guy has stolen my heart!  I love him to the moon and back like he always says to me.
                                                                Crew and Savanna got these mini coopers for Christmas and they have been so much fun for everyone!
I got my braces off!!!  Best day ever!!! Such a hard year but sooo glad I did it!

 Went to Arizona for spring break for the whole week.  Split my time with April and Dana.  Two of my childhood friends! 


 Fun day at the waterpark in April. 

 MaKaya striking a pose getting ready for her duet!
 My tumor that wasn't a tumor was discovered.
 Lexi went to Florida for 10 days nearly killed me! 
 Savanna went to Omaha for a week, it nearly killed her, and broke my heart right in two.
 She has been crying a lot because she misses me so much.  She did have fun and Brooke and Austin fell in love with her and she with them.
 Shaun and I went to Florida, this was the car we rented.
 I LOVE THE BEACH!!!
 First time in my life being in a warm body of water.  Pure heaven!
 Dinner at the Fish Bone super yummy but Adrianna's cooking is amazing!
 Costco got Pepsi!!!
 Boo brought me back this darling this hat from Omaha


MaKaya danced at the Stadium of Fire. We will never forget the life size slinkys 
 24th of July. 
 Love this picture of Crew
 Matt who looks like my brother!
 My gorgeous children at Bear Lake photo shoot
 Loving the beach!
 Crew was a little late
 Lisa made our darling swimsuits
 Loving the derby!
 Lexi's first day of 8th grade
 Savanna's first day of 2nd grade
MaKaya's first day of 5th grade
 We went to Disneyland and the beach and we loved every second of it!!!

 Lexi turned 13 at Disneyland. 
 MaKaya had been telling me for months that she couldn't see, I didn't believe her.  Awesome mom moment!
                                                                                 I was super sick in bed and Crew was my buddy.  The reason for my sickness is that badboy!  1 cm kidney stone that caused me more grief that I care to remember  


No comments:

Post a Comment