Sunday, February 9, 2014

Highlights of 2012

Bear Lake will always be our favorite place to Vacation!!! 
 When we were kids we stayed for a week every summer and Mrs. Hintze's cabin up Brighton Canyon.  All of us have the best memories there.  I hadn't been there for years.  It was amazing how all of these memories came flooding back and I walked through my childhood stomping grounds.
 Shaun gave me tickets to Wicked for Mothers Day and these luckys got to go with me.
 Savanna and her friends wrestled a pig at the county fair and they won!!!  It was awesome!!! 
 Who can say that they have a trophy with a pig on the top???
 We got a new puppy.  Her name is Zoe and she is a labradoodle.  We love her
 I got braces!  It has been hell!!!
 Lexi started playing softball with Rage.  She has met some pretty awesome girls
 Shaun won this TV at the NuSkin Lagoon party.  Crew picked the right number! 
 Lexi broker her ankle sliding into 2nd base.
 Super fun Halloween party.  Maybe I'm a little scandalous
 Crew being oh soooo cute!
 Lexi skipped 5th grade and graduated 6th grade.
 MaKaya was in her 1st pageant and was crowned an attendent 
 This was her parade outfit.  She loved being in the parades
 Lexi and I went to Omaha for a week with Steph, Tay, and Tyler to watch him play baseball.  Super fun!
My IUD perforated my uterus which caused me to become pregnant, then miscarry, then have surgery to remove it from my abdomen.  Not fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment