Monday, June 7, 2010

School Days

I want my mom!!!
Boo and Davis really good buddies

Boo and Mrs. Wall


MaKaya and Mrs. Nixon



Lexi and Mrs. Beyal a tearful goodbye!




What a fantastic year we had! All the girls LOVED school this year.


Lexi was in multiage with Mrs. Beyal. Can I just say that we both adored Mrs. Beyal. She taught Lexi some life long lessons and I love her for that.

MaKaya had Mrs. Nixon and said many times through out the year that Mrs. Nixon was just so nice. I helped out with MaKayas class on a regular basis and boy do I have respect for first grade teachers.

Boo had Mrs. Wall for pre-school. She would ask everyday if it was a school day. As a punishment I would say you can't go to school. I loved Boo going to pre-school, and she loved it too.

Lexi and MaKaya had more than perfect report cards all year long. The only thing they needed to work on was being tardy. Come on now don't they realize that when kids are young they are tardy because of their parents. I hope they continue to love school and excel!

1 comment:

  1. that picture of crew...oh I know it too well. I need to see this guy. when did I say we were having a play date? Was it tomorrow?! If so I'm in the middle of moving so we are going to have to post-pone. so sorry!

    ReplyDelete