Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memory Day


This day is always bittersweet for me. I had a brother and a sister die at the age of six months. It absolutely positively breaks my heart that my mom and dad had to endure the loss of two babies. I can't even try to pretend what that would be like. Each time I go to their graves my heart feels sadness. I ache to have a relationship with them. My soul mourns what would have been. The years that I have a baby are even harder for me. I really just want to sit by their graves and cry my eyes out. It makes me grateful for the relationships that I have, and it makes me love my mom and dad more. What two very incredible parents I have.
I am so grateful for knowledge that I have, one day I will get to meet my Jason and Shelly, I will get to have a relationship with them, and that makes my heart feel joy!

1 comment:

  1. My mom lost my brother on his due date. I can't imagine losing a child. He is buried by my parents. I also cry everytime I go there. I'm also thankful for the knowledge we have of eternal families and getting to be with our loved ones again! :)

    ReplyDelete