Monday, March 8, 2010

A new Blog

I decided it was time to start a new Blog. Girlsgirlsgirls was so much fun, but now we have a boy, and he can't be left out. So with a new blog, I have new goals for myself. I do not keep a journal and so blogging is really the only way that I have a history of what we are doing. Sometimes when I think about posting I think to myself no one will want to read about that, or that is boring to everyone else, and then I remember that this blog is for me, and my family. My girls LOVE reading our blog and constantly ask me to update it. I also love going back through my blog and reliving our experiences again. It makes me sad for the months that there are no posts or only one or two. So my new goal is to post twice a week. If you see my slacking please don't hesitate to whip me back into shape. Happy Blogging to all of us!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thats exactly why I blog, just for my own family. And grandma and grandpa's that live out of town to keep up with every day life for their grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new blog. I use my blog for the same thing..a journal. I actually print mine out by the year and just recently I have copied and pasted all of the posts just about Taegen into a Taegen blog and the same with Kyler and Strider. Now, I can print out their books with just their fun info in it. I'll be excited to keep up with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited you are back to blogging. I have totally missed reading your blog. I am always entertained and enjoy reading it. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete