Monday, June 13, 2011

My Little Man




I am still madly and deeply in love with Mr. Crew. He melts my heart every single day. I love that amongst all these girls he is all boy. You hand him a baby doll and he throws it on the ground. He loves machines of all kinds. He wants to pull the string on the blower, he pushes buttons on the trimmers he loves the weed eaters. When he hears the lawn mowers he can't get outside fast enough. He is happy to sit on them even when they aren't moving. He loves the dirt and the sand and to get dirty. He loves to throw everything, anywhere and everywhere. He loves to rough house, he loves dogs. I took him to one of Lexis ball tournaments and I kept losing him, everytime I found him he had found some ones dog and was petting it. Shaun got chickens (heaven help me) and Crew loves to chase them and squeal while he is running around the yard. He loves being outside and thoroughly enjoys hanging out with his dad. He LOVES to eat all the time. He rarely gives kisses and only snuggles sometimes. He has the sweetest smile and waves Hi and Bye to everyone he sees. When he cries big huge tears run down his face and my heart is broken. He still only says Mama, owie, and sometimes ott oh. Somehow we are all pretty good at figuring out what he wants. He has captured the hearts of many, we can't get enough of him!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he is so handsome! I LOVE little boys too! They do melt your heart! I'm so glad you are loving all your time with him! As you well know, they grow up WAY too fast!

    ReplyDelete