Saturday, August 14, 2010

Big Boy


This little guy has stolen the hearts of many girls all ready. He is the sweetest happiest smiliest easy going little dude ever born. I can not get enough of him.


His 10 month appointment told us this

Length- 31 inches off the chart for his age.

He is the average length of an 18 month old

Weight- 24 lbs 70th percentile

Head- Really big not on the charts


He still loves to nurse and wants nothing to do with a bottle, sippy, binki. The only other thing he will suck on is a straw. Breaking him from nursing is going to be fun. He is really close to crawling, but with all his sisters, (and his mom) he is held a lot. What can we say we LOVE him! He is starting to mimic face expressions. We think he is so funny.
Having a baby around makes me so content. I wonder if I will ever loose the desire to have more babies. They are just so special. They scream yumminess!

I have loved and cherished every single moment with him. I know we all say this, but I wish I could freeze time right now.

2 comments:

  1. awww, he is sooo cute, I love his little round head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cutie! I totally agree that babies are the best. I can't get enough of my little guy either. Looks like you're enjoying every minute :)

    ReplyDelete